Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thought Curry

What's on my mind:
I want to know my friends more, especially those that I don't really know-know..haha.

Yes, Leslie, we should talk more. By the way, I didn't finish my sentence. What I meant by, I don't want to be your Christian friend, I also want to be your mentor and brother, and vice versa--although you would be a sister and not a brother of course..


Positive Report
  • With some prayer and persistence, I am able to drop my 1st period Psychology Class and move 7th period Statistics to 2nd, and AP Government to First! This is so I can attend Adult school from 3-5:00 so I don't have to miss Choir Rehearsals, and rush to La Puente and still be late.
  • I slept from 5:00-9:30 and I feel really good now after the lack of sleep and sores all over from the hiking and boxing last weekend.
  • Winter Formal Pictures came out, although I need to get them from Caitlin.

Prayers
  • Permit Test this Friday.
  • Baptism Class with David and Leslie this Sunday after church.
  • Birthday Hang-out this Sunday.
  • Production Choir will be performing at Cabaret Night and also in competition at the Arcadia Competition in three weeks. We only have a few hours of rehearsing left.
  • The Band room to be cleaned.
  • My phone bill! haha, stupid texting! *Do not text me, it costs money!
  • Conquerors for Christ is growing! I hope this is not only a trend, but also widespread in this community.
Facing your giants.
  • Max Lucado talks about how each of us face our own giants in our own lives.
  • What are some of the giants you've faced?
  • Did you focused more on God or the problem itself?
  • Are you thinking about God's strength more than your own weaknesses throughout the day?


1 Comments:

Blogger 317537 said...

that's my favorite winter formal pic!

February 23, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home