Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Pabbo Ke!

I realized how much I miss some of my friends already. Usually I have Elizabeth to talk to later in the day about random life hazards and social ills. In the day, I would have Sally and the rat pack to joke around with.

I don't get to see Melissa as much anymore, and not at all this week because we usually see each other at school now. Oh well, just a few more days and school starts again.

Right now, I don't think anyone reads my posts unless I tell them to, so I guess it's just me and my blog.



Oh, might I make a note: Morning walks with Clara are pretty chill. Clara seems to be a different person in the morning, or when it's just you and her.

Kevin Khang's grandma is making us food now because she thinks we're going to their house everyday, and so far...we have! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home